Sunday, February 11, 2018

VISION

Hello Sisters:

I hope this post finds you prospering and planning for your life's goals!  Recently, I listened to a message entitled "Vision" by Joel Gregory of Linked-Up Ministries, the sermon not only blessed me, but it inspired me!  Vision is define as the ability to be able to see.  Spiritually, vision adds the ability to see a supernatural goal that has been given to you by God but has not taken place in the natural.  Taking time to dream leads to creativity.  Creativity open doors of new opportunities, and new breaks create purpose!  Moreover, purpose provides living out your vision, vision experiences!  GO AHEAD ENVISION.....You have everything in you to be GREAT! 

Mandy the Motivator

No comments:

Post a Comment

Motivator and Teacher

Purposeful Living Procedures

  Mandy Hi Sisters!   Brothers, you are welcome too!   One of my favorite pass times is watching human dynamics.  Examining the thought ...

Popular Posts