Wednesday, January 17, 2018

Dear Sister II

Dear Sister,

You developed your plot, you picked your team, and put your scheme into action.  I imagined your ultimate goal was to destroy my career, my life-style, and my drive, but why?  As I lived through the challenges you wished and inflicted upon me, the answers became more clear.  HURT PEOPLE, HURT PEOPLE! You hated my fashion sense, my confidence, my ability to love and draw people into my cocoon of love!  You allowed envy and jealously to over flood your heart without giving thought to the outcome of your life. To be continued..... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Motivator and Teacher

Purposeful Living Procedures

  Mandy Hi Sisters!   Brothers, you are welcome too!   One of my favorite pass times is watching human dynamics.  Examining the thought ...

Popular Posts